As the world grows ever smaller it is becoming more common for U.S. and foreign citizens to marry. Representing wealthy individuals in drafting premarital and post marital agreements in such cases is complex and delicate. Neal Raymond Hersh, Adam Philip Lipsic, Simon Bruce and Caroline Holly addressed the following topics:
- Protection of premarital assets
- Property rejuvenation
- Premarital and post marital contracts
- Non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality
- Wealth planning
- Domestic asset protection and trusts
- Jurisdictional races between California and England.